Originally Posted by alexandarns
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by alexandarns
you are all fighting a lost cause, blacks tend to act like animals more than any other race even the latino race. They didnt get out of the ghettos like any other ethnic group like the jews, irish or italians..They stay and pillage their own neighbourhoods like rabies dogs even after 150 years of freedom and all that has been done for the emantipation of blacks. Obama would never have been president if he wasnt half white, and thats a fact.

Jeez pal you sound like you've got a lot of hate built up there. I didn't even know they had many black folks in Serbia for you to form these opinions.

No buddy, I don't have even a bit of hate. I listen to hip hop and grew up with a family of black from Nigeria. Don't really hate anyone especially blacks but that's the way it is it's just that you guys won't admit to it and I get that. How come the little italy's or whatever old ghetto's aren't ghettos anymore? And is it not trur that Obama was 50% white?
Don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. Went to school for 4 years in the US and have fam there so..you guys just can't say a word without a lot of freaks, liberals and what not jumping like Al Sharpton.

If you can't see how the shit you just posted was, at the very least, extremely ignorant then I don't know how much you're really willing to learn. For instance the history of things like redlining and other tools the government used to stifle black upward mobility. Also, the "end of slavery = end of racism and systematic oppression" argument is oversimplified and unrealistic. Do you really think the day the sun rose after the Emancipation Proclamation all racism and racist practices simply disappeared? That people didn't pass that racism down and those in power do what they could to make sure that power stayed firmly in an all-white grasp? That's a horribly narrow view to take man.

Obama is absolutely half-white, but I don't see why you think that's the key reason he was elected president.

Also, Little Italy is not a ghetto anymore because of its proximity to central Manhattan and the gentrification that has come with that. The neighborhood was a slum for over 100 years before people with money began wanting to move back in to major cities. The same sort of gentrification is happening in historically Black neighborhoods like Bed Stuy and Bushwick. When it was still a slum, most Italians who could afford to leave, did.

If you care to read more about this here's a good starting point. Not trying to belittle you or your experience, just offering a different perspective.
https://timeline.com/redlining-federal-housing-racist-14d7f48267e8

Last edited by RollinBones; 02/20/18 09:40 PM.