So I just saw Rise of the Footsoldier Part Three the other day and I really had a good laugh . Not only is the film utterly mediocre , it also raises the question of just how many films are they going to make about the three clowns called the Essex Boys ? I mean I don't mean to take a jab at the dead or anything , but to my knowledge all three members of that particular trio were textbook examples of wannabe gangsters who got too big for their boots . Yet they still seem to be a popular topic among certain filmmakers .

Come to think of it it wouldn't be such a bad idea to give Fairbrass , Stone , and Manookian their own TV show . One in which they'd play the same characters they play in the films and have it run for several seasons till they get tired of it . It's title could be Essex Boys Reloaded or something like that ...

In all seriousness though , I think it's quite a pity that such mediocre small time characters have gotten so much screen time , while proper epic live action biopics about serious British gangsters ( like Arthur Thompson ) have yet to be released .