Ciment I never was like am today when voting. If some one made sense on the other side I would be fore that. But today the democrat party is so over the top I can vote for a democrat anymore.

I get called by pollsters all the time any they ask me for oppionion son issues.

One pollster asked me about Governor Cuomo. She kept calling him Como I tolder Como was a singer in the 50s. Cuomo is our Governor she asked me about him running for President. I told her people are moving out of NY in droves. So no I did tell her I liked his father a lot better.

Then they asked the same thing about DeBlasio I said I like him better now then before because our pizza eating with a fork mayor can be bought. I like any politician that can be bought.

Then finally she asked about Hildabran and Schumer. I told her Hildabran is cute but she curses like a 10 dollar whore I don’t like women who do that.

Shimmer I called him shutdown Schumer who’s protege was Anthony show his Weiner and now Akeem Jeffries who was worse then Weiner if you ever been too a town hall meeting with Jeffries.

only the unloved hate