Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
I know nothing about Scandinavian O.C. but when I hear of Sweden and crime, I instantly think of this guy: Reza Madadi. He's a UFC fighter but I think he's still involved in crime. A fight of his in the UFC was cancelled some time ago because he was arrested. Just look at that face, you never see such a face at an office job LOL Bulldog is a very suiting nickname hehe..

[Linked Image]

Reza is a tough guy but not so involved, he did a smash n grab on luxury bag store with his friend he grew up in the hood.

Although you have a guy in Ilir Latifis(UFC star) coaching team who is also like Ilir latifi an Albanian, His name is Selman "putte" Berisha, he is deeply involved in the life and is a big shot in Stockholm. He is from the Berisha family which is probably the most powerful organized crime family in Sweden, their legitimate buisnesses alone are worth many many millions of euros.

When Selmans uncle was killed, Selmans mother who was 17 back then, went in to a resturant and spotted the killer, she walked over to his table and cut his throat with a knife leaving him dead there. She only got a few years cause in sweden when your under 18 you only get 1/4 of the actual time.