Originally Posted by Hollander
Holleeder had plans for the liquidation of eight people before he was arrested in 2015. That is what his sister Astrid declared to the police. Among them crime leaders Danny K. and Dino S., crime reporter Peter R. de Vries and his own sister Sonja, as well as the prominent Hells Angel Harrie S.and Maruf M., a Bosnian who was regularly seen with Holleeder between 2000 and 2006.

Maruf M. u meant on Maruf Mrzic Paja ? I thought he is close associate of Holleeder. I got interested in this,read a little bit online looks like DIno S. was also close associate of Holleeder , is he afraid someone will rat him to police,so he is eliminating them ? Looks like he is behind a lot of murders , i didn't know he was that brutal , also didn't know u had guys like him over there.

Luka Bojovic's clan did murders for Holleeder , Luka Bojovic is leader of Zemunski Klan,back in late 1990's and early 2000's they were most powerful clan Balkans ever had.They also killed prime minister of Serbia in 2003. According to some Maruf Mrzic Paja set up Luka Bojovic in spain and rat him to police.

Edit: Can you post here about Holleeder upcoming trial ? For six murders,he is really fu*ked.

Last edited by Strax; 02/09/18 09:01 AM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"