Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
If any news network that should be accused of fraud then CNN and NBC would win the awards for fake news. Oh yes it slipped my mind they did get fake news awards by Trump.

How can CNN and NBC, be worthy of being called news networks, when all they do is bash Trump from morning to night.
Even the National Enquirer gets a story right from time to time. What a joke.

Fox did the same thing to Obama for 8 years. Not to mention in your other post you're linking to The Daily Caller, which is an absolutely biased news source no matter which way you wanna look at it. The fact is, all media outfits slant one way or the other. Are you going to sit here and tell me The Daily Caller is not biased? This is how the media is, especially these days when the news cycle and hunger for content never stops.

I just don't see how you guys can't see how much these echo chambers harm us as a nation.

Obama's first years in office doesn't even come close to Trump's. Obama's treatment by the mainstream media was that he can't do nothing wrong.

Fox treatment of Obama was fair as well. Fox did have Hannity comment on Obama's past associations with certain shady individuals but Fox network as a whole was fair to him.
It was later when incidences like fast&furious, Benghazi and other situations that started to emerge is when Obama was starting to have some negative coverage but it was nothing compared to Trump.

As I stated in the past FOX does hire people with liberal views, such as Juan Williams, Marie Harf (worked for Obama), Geraldo Rivera, Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace,J.Roberts and much more. FOX network is more balanced, you can here both liberal and conservative points of views. The same cannot be said for CNN or MSNBC. Fox was polled once as having 52% negative coverage of Trump compared to CNN & MSNBC 93% negative coverage.
With regards to echo chambers harm, it can be seen very clearly when you have Obama, John Kerry and other prominent democrats travel abroad and undermine the current president.