Name some good captains that are a privilege to be under/ whether you’ll be earning a lot or they’ll go to bat for u (loyalty)

& name some bad ones that could careless/ look to rob or whack u at every turn of it suits their interests

Good

Gotti sr- has to be mentioned. Despite a lot of his flaws he seems the type to be very loyal to his guys.

Michael Franzese- he had a lot of guys under him due to the oil scam and u were likely to make good money

Sonny Black seems another that was loyal to
his guys

Bad

Sammy bull- mixed feelings about this one because he refused to rat on his immediate crew members/ and there was a transcript from yrs back- I remember his conversation with Fat Dom who he was trying to coax into joining him down Arizona

Sammy mentioned “guys I liked, I just told the Feds I didn’t know anything about the guy”

But on the other hand if he wanted your company he’d whack you without a second thought

Charlie Moose- guys complained he was abusing them/ even in the Donnie Brasco book, Jilly Greco if I recall correctly just got his button. And was complaining how their new captain was greedy. And that if he didn’t trust them then they didn’t trust him