Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
Hey Furio, if you had t guess, how often is Omerta broken in Italy?

In USA in the 1950's basically never. In 2018, it seems like 50%

How are things over there?

Depend by the organization: the camorra clans are plenty of rats,in the sicilian mafia the peak of mafiosi that flipped was between 1987 (the maxi trial) and the 1993,the last great mafioso to broke the omertà was Gaspare Spatuzza in 2008;the ndrangheta rats can be counted on the finger of one hand and no big fishes.

The Camorra have plenty of rats ?!?! Really ?!
In gomorra it's seem like they are all stand up guys (i know it's a tv show but still)

Depend by the organization: the camorra clans are plenty of rats,in the sicilian mafia the peak of mafiosi that flipped was between 1987 (the maxi trial) and the 1993,the last great mafioso to broke the omertà was Gaspare Spatuzza in 2008;the ndrangheta rats can be counted on the finger of one hand and no big fishes.

In gomorra it's seem like they are all stand up guys (i know it's a tv show but still)

Wow MEYER. Great post. Good information. I learned a lot.

Gomorra...good source material. Your mother sucked my cock last night.

GangsterBB Snitches get stitches!