Originally Posted by Ciment
If true that the Wolfpack have issues with the Commisso's and the Cun-treras then this would put Liborio Cun-trera at odds with his relatives in Vaughan, York Region. It will be interesting how all this will play out. It seems to be quiet at the moment, could this be the calm before the storm.

Ciment,

As a result of the Montreal mob war that has been going on for more than eight years now, the close Montreal–Toronto criminal and family relationships that were once clear are now in muddied waters.

I don't care whether anyone laughs at or mocks me for scouring social media to find out information about organized-crime figures. Law enforcement does this all the time now; so why shouldn't we?

Below is a link to a Facebook photo posted on May 14, 2017 on the timeline of Giuseppe Cun-trera, son of Paolo. In the Caruana-Cun-trera clan, Giuseppe is called "Little Joe" to distinguish him from "Big Joe" and "Venezuela Joe." The photo is of Giuseppe and his mother, Nina (Paolo's wife). You should be signed in to Facebook to read the comments, but please note I've also attached a screencap to this post.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...et=ecnf.542239912&type=3&theater

The very last comment "Beautiful picture beautiful mom❤" is by the widow Elena Veltri, wife of the murdered Agostino Cun-trera. Someone has told me that this Giuseppe is also Facebook friends with Giovanna Rizzuto's two male cousins who are the two sons of the man--her uncle--who recently died. (Her female cousin is married to Frank Campoli.) Someone told me because I can't see Giuseppe's list of Facebook friends.

Agostino's status as a made man has always been intriguing. In Antonio Nicaso and Lee Lamothe's Bloodlines: The Rise and Fall of the Mafia's Royal Family, they write that Agostino is "variously described as the number-one member of the Caruana-Cun trera in Montreal, or as the number-two man in the city, operating under Mafia godfather Nicolò Rizzuto." Then of course there is the question of whether Agostino was made into the Bonanno Family.

Only recently was I told that one of the aforementioned cousins of Giovanna Rizzuto is Facebook friends with Cosimo Commisso's wife--the interaction seems to go back to at least 2013 but as recent as 2016. I had already written before that a relative of Rizzuto's wife seemed to have an employee, with origins from Siderno, who installed the espresso machine at the Di Manno bakery in 2015, said bakery having been bombed last year and where Giuseppe "Big Joe" Cun-trera apparently hung out a lot. I had also previously written that a relative of Rizzuto's wife celebrated the spouse's birthday last year at a restaurant in Yorkville (downtown Toronto), co-owned by Raymond Commisso, which is where Vittorio Mirarchi had a meeting in October 2011. These relationships and events are only partially explained by the Cammalleri-Commisso intermarriage that happened around 2005 or 2006, as none of the children or grandchildren of Giovanna Rizzuto's uncle married into the Commissos. I doubt we will ever get to the bottom of these relationships.

There is something that is not quite right with the picture that has been painted for us. Or the picture is somewhat accurate but the relationships are much more complicated than we think.

Attached Files Giuseppe Cuntrera Little Joe on Facebook--screen capture.JPG