Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by m2w
if they start to make non italians it would be not cosa nostra anymore, but another organization that has nothing to do with it
one thing is make calabrians and neapolitans, who are like the sicilians with the same mentality, but not foreigners
i don't think anyway russian oc is more succesfull than cosa nostra, in the states cosa nostra is till stronger than russian oc, although by far weaker than the past

It hasn't been Cosa Nostra for over 100 years. They were not a criminal organization when they started out, in fact they were the good guys.

The Russians are worldwide and are involved in more rackets and scams than Cosa Nostra. They own banks, politicians and numerous legitimate businesses. In the big trades like drug trafficking and arms trafficking, Cosa Nostra can never compete with the Russians.

I know the Russian mafia to be a powerful organization but not to the point you make them out to be. The Cosa Nostra operates in different countries the Calabrians are worldwide and are into drugs and arms trafficking and have politicians under their belt as well but yet more frequently than none you here Italian mafia's arrests. When do you hear of Russians getting arrested for trafficking. Certainly not as often. This tells me that the frequency of trafficking by Russians is not as prevalent.

The Calabrians are 'Ndrangheta not Cosa Nostra.

The Russians don't get arrested for trafficking because they got politicians and Police protecting them.