He's just some Russian fan boy. It really makes me laugh when these random kids go around on the internet, blabbering on how the Russians are the toughest and most feared and biggest and blah blah blah. Like you said ciment, there is no proof to show the Russians are so powerful. Sure they may be very powerful in Russia, but so are the Italians in Italy, the mexicans in Mexico, triads in China, and so on so forth, so a point can't be made there, you have to look outside the country of origin. Outside of Russia, the Russians may have some power in eastern Europe, and a few guys scattered here and there in spain and some other countries but not nearly to the extent of the Italians. You got huge families in Canada, clans in germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Australia, Venezuela, other parts of South America and of course the United States where they continue to make headlines year after year. Where are the Russians? And don't give the Bs excuse that they are so secretive they can't ever get caught, because that's bullshit. They are just small and low-key so nobody in law enforcement really gives a shit about them. There's no heirarchies or anything I can really find anywhere for Russian groups in Canada or the US. What do the Russians have in the us? A few gavone's in Brighton Beach, and some outposts in Florida and LA. You can't even begin to compare that to the lcn, even it's weakened state today, that still has thousands of guys. The five families still dominate organized crime in New York City, the largest and arguably most important city in the us, and I would also say they are still the most important players throughout the whole east coast, chicago and detroit. (And arguably some other cities too). So I would definitely say the Russians are second tier to the Italians. The only reason people make them out to be big are because they aren't Italian and just want to bust the Italians balls. The same argument can be made for the other oc groups. Sure they are powerful in their home countries, but worldwide they aren't nothing like the Italians. And you gotta remember, countries like Mexico and China are less developed and more corrupt than Italy in the present day, so it's easier to do crime in these places.