Originally Posted by OakAsFan
The truth about immigration.

Businesses want Mexicans immigrants for the cheap labor.

Businesses also want immigrants from Islamic countries because of their tech skills, and cheap labor.

Footreads wants Haitian immigrants for his soccer team.

This is why immigrants are here.

They're valuable.

Some of that actually makes sense. I actually took a few of them for my soccer team. I used to coach also in the Central Brooklyn league. A lot of black islander players play there. They have a tendency to not pass enough. They tried to take on two many players also they could not see when their team mates were standing in an offside position. We had to teach them not to do that as much. So while they played I would say “pass the ball” they began to call me Pass de ball. For a while I even used it as my email address.

I also found 3 Nigerian Olympic team players living here with their team chaperone. They were playing on the Nigerian Olympic team in Atlanta and they missed the game. So that team forfeit and went back to Nigeria. But they wanted to stay some how they found themselves in Brooklyn. They were all big skillful and fast players and they were young. I got all three of them went to a tournament in Dallas called the Dallas cup. One writer for soccer American saw us play and called us the most skillful team in the United States.

Last edited by Footreads; 01/22/18 08:04 AM.

only the unloved hate