The one thing I don’t agree with trump is the idea of sending the Haitians back. I know a lot of Haitians from Ave j here in Brooklyn.

They are cool people I found Ave J after I was already living in Brooklyn. Some of you know I am into foot ball soccer.

I saw a bunch of them playing when I was driving home from work it was about 8 in the morning. I saw the players were all different ages playing against each other street soccer.
So I park my car and asked them if I can play. I was the only white guy there. They told me sure I played 5 hours with them before I went home. I was a current player then played for sporting club Gjoa then.

A couple of days later back with my oldest son he was 8 he played for BW Gottschee. Just celebrated his birth day yesterday he turned 47.

Never any problem the field was a mess people walked their pets on that field. I called that field cuppa Park I think it meant shit in Polish.

Their islanders they come from a family back ground. I sure trump just know what he was told about them. Not about how they really are.

Last edited by Footreads; 01/21/18 07:20 PM.

only the unloved hate