Another thing... if you've noticed the "My Stuff" has been moved to a menu on your name in the top-right. That's where you should go through your settings, etc.

It seems you will have to reset your time zone (I had to) in Preferences / Settings. (Now you can/should pick your exact time zone because not all time zones are simple hourly differences). Before, you'd only have the option to deduct # of hours from the BB's time (Eastern); it's more accurate now.

It'd be a good idea to go thru all your settings at this point. I was getting emails each time someone replied to this topic, which is new -- probably because I was the "OP" (original poster, now indicated by "OP" next to each of my posts in this thread) and it automatically subscribed me to replies on topics I "follow" (created, too, I guess)....

I'll post more as I discover other new things.... keep questions coming if you have any!

Last edited by J Geoff; 01/20/18 05:10 PM. Reason: time zone explanation

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations