Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: irishkaos
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
I'm not sure but I think staino should be getting out either this year or next. I don't think staino is retiring, he just have to stop drinking, staino should keep his crew. I would let ligambi's retire and make room for lucibello in the admin...it was said lucibello was one of the guys that had a sit-down with Borges when he was beefibg

I thought word was that Staino was sick and retired?

Yeah I heard that Staino was in bad shape and deteriorating pretty rapidly with his sickness and wasn't holding up too well in prison. Lots of weight loss and other symptoms. This was roughly a year or so ago that I heard this though so maybe there's a chance that he's made a recovery and has since rebounded? I don't know that much about Staino to be honest, but was always intrigued by his allocution. He seemed genuinely remorseful and genuine with regards to renouncing the life especially upon his release from the can, but then again, those crocodile tears filled renunciations of The Life that these mob guys put on for the judge are very common and many of them say this kind of stuff while returning to the life immediately upon their release so who knows where his head actually is at?

Yeah, doubt he was the first guy to put on that act. Staino has always sorta been an unknown to people. Have heard he's a money guy/intelligent from some, then also hear he's a legit tough guy. Only thing that's really known is he's Ralph Staino's nephew. I don't even think Anthony was in the life until his early 40s.