I suggest we wait another year, but for a first year evaluation he has done better at the military side with the exception of Turkey, however he might not be poking his nose too much in the operations. Advocates for Veterans have a stronger voice, but I feel it is not strong enough, as well as active military, but still better then Obama on that matter.
The economy is still doing better and has been climbing since 2014 so I give that to Obama for the time being until the conclusion of this year, however many people will see a huge tax cut this year which jumps Trump up a few notches, not just the rich, still do not have a middle class but that might change in a few years. One big one, is that Trump actual did get some companies that went overseas to return and hire more people in the states.
I leave North Korea and 401k's out cause those are truly gambles, plus North Korea can be blamed on our intelligence, with many from Obama era.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green