The Pontes restaurant in TriBeCa is closed

I’m pretty sure they did a monster deal with a hotel developer on that property ( over $100m I think )

Perhaps they will re open it in the hotel which would be a great move

These guys are legit today as there’s no reason to do something stupid as there are numerous tens of million $ deals being done with similar stake holders . Massive construction deals are just booming for former west side connected guys as they have the relationships to get things done and I’m sure they are involved in JC too . I wonder when the last big construction bust happened ? Long time & thats cuz it’s legit as if they weren’t the feds would of busted them already as right now there are billion+ of work/deals . The hold in cement and garbage is long gone but on the level GC work might be at 80d level. That’s a just a guess but no reason for the shady dealings anymore as they have the clout and relationships to win deals on the level. Even when they were doing the shady shit in the 80s where they paid cash to get juicy deals or information , everyone does that , even today. Maybe it’s not cash but it’s $1000 dinners , super bowl tickets , vacation boon doggles etc. They took the violence out of it and almost no busts as a result