It's a bummer as he was the last surviving (in this case "surviving" is appropriate) member of the classic line-up of one of my favorite bands - Fast Eddie Clarke has passed...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/jan/11/fast-eddie-clarke-motorhead-guitarist-dies

I had the privilege of seeing various incarnations of Motorhead about 30 times over 33 years. It all started for me in June of 1982 when Lemmy. Philthy and Fast Eddie played the Old Waldorf. Then Eddie was out of the band but came back with Fastway the following year and played the Cow Palace with Iron Maiden and Saxon. Both shows were outstanding as Motorhead were at one of their peak periods at the time and Fastway had a huge buzz in the metal scene as it was guitar shredder Fast Eddie teaming up with Pete Way from UFO on bass. Unfortunately Pete had left the band early on to form Waysted but the excitement carried on as Fastway's debut album was a scorcher.

Now the classic line up is reunited and along with Wurzel they're making incredible noise on the other side.