Fergie
There's no conspiracy in regards to the banks and other institutions just shady biogots that advantage of situations. Hence why I stated that here in my country it's more to it than you realize on mainstream media.

No you misunderstood my last post statement. I meant that the same people that makes these type of threads/ commentart / viewpoints aren't going to actual visit these neighborhoods in their own cities. Just talk down about it as if would motivate these neighborhoods to do better. If you don't interact with those communities than your just " all talk, no walk". Furthermore, people tend to overlook the fact that most of those neighborhoods have been declining population wise due to relocation for better pastures.
Again BLM don't initiate the riots, the delinquents in the crowd is responsible. Back to square one is why I originally was laughing earlier. That's why these type of threads is a failure from launch. Basically, until you walk in that person shoes you will hardly ever understand that person's life.

Have you ever watch Reggie Yates: Outside Man? That episode on a russian nationalist group was so intriguing. They mistaken him as African-American, I was laughing so hard and yet felt so disturbed by how my country's mainstream media display of my ethnicity abroad.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb