First off, its true, its white liberals who want diversity but guess who dont? Blacks. I find it ironic that all these liberal whites want inclusion and blacks cant stand them.
Jews for example, are always at the forefront of the liberal and diversity agenda, however, most blacks hate the jews.. go figure..
The jews were persecuted so they use the blacks as scapegoats to further their own causes. The jews stick up for blacks but never the other way around..
The jews keep supporting our conflict with arab nations but when is the last time a jew actually joined the military!!!! Wtf
Plenty of blacks faught for this country, you cannot deny that.
Back to liberal whites that are named trevor and blake...what a bunch of sissys. The blacks make fun of them all day long. So ironic.. blacks could give 2 shits about some girly boy liberal who marches with the black lives matter movement. I mean really!!!
I happen to like the black community and know first hand that a lot of talented/ smart people are black. I just have an issue with out of wedlock births which is cultural , not genetic.. that means it can be changed. All this racism bs is totally exaggerated.

Last edited by Aces; 01/04/18 11:22 AM.