Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
The people who live in a box are people who refuse to digest any information outside of religion and patriotism. At least college students are trying to learn something. Yes, I'm aware of college "safe spaces". They've been around forever. The white male frat bros used to just ignore them and carry on living out the greatest years of their lives on their parents' dime. Now for some reason they feel compelled to barge their way into the Black Students United meeting and insist that white people be allowed to join, even though they don't really want to join, they're just trolling. It's right wingers starting all of the shit on college campuses, just like everywhere else.

You are white right? You have no idea what it is like for a black especially a poor black who lives in a tenement. You just think you do, but you don’t. I am not black, but I was poor and I know what tenement life was like because I lived it. You probably never been stopped and frisked by a cop. But I have I took beating by cops. It gave me a healthy hate for cops.

I only had one cop friend. He became my handy man. Until he kicked off still looking for a good handy man to replace him. I actually met him once when I lived in Harlem. He was a tactical patrol cop. He rode a horse for riot patrol back then. So when we would talk he knew I was not full of shit.

only the unloved hate