Ok so for those who asked. After much to do and speaking with my guy for a few weeks and explaining to them my situation we all worked something out. They know i got in trouble last summer and lost massive income and its not like im running and hiding. Me and my guy went to his captain together and explained situation (so my guys boss wouldnt think it was a scam). 6k was forgiven right off the top. I paid 4k off and the remaining 10k i owe got bumped down to only 2pts a week (200). Massive break, im very thankful and now this is manageable. My guy is really an alright guy and his guy is someone well known on here from philly but not someone you would guess. Anyway its a huge relief and id hate to see someone else get into some shit like this. Having been around forever and being straightforward really helped my cause. Some of these responses in this thread have been hilarious. You guys really are pretty out of touch with reality. I live in close proximity to several of the gang and never planned on running away or making demands and whatnot. Not about being scared or showing fear. Its about money. You dont play games with grown peoples money. A lot of you are like 18 years old or whatever and I guess its a progressive world now but not in South philly and camden county and I would never wanna be anywhere else