Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
One eye won't be controlling the family, especially through Gene. Remember, Peter and his family were robbing Gene's shylock while he was locked up. As far Gene goes, he got a couple of envelopes from Bonanno, Colombo, and Genovese crews in Queens when he got out, so right there he is still respected. Gene might come back into the fold or he might just retire to make room for a new member to the family, Gambino s have some good talent that if not made, then they will be made sometime soon. Peter is through as a boss or capo.

Giacomo how can Gene be getting envelopes from other families or anyone in general isnt he still locked up until later in 2018? Not trying to bust your balls, I know others on here have had issues with the validity of your posts, maybe you misspoke?

Carneglia. Gotti is still locked up at Pollock unless they finally moved him. John is in Brooklyn but not quite free, but still meets with guys who are not on any of the don't associate lists far and in between.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green