Originally Posted By: Footreads
There are a lot of morons with a college education. They need their safe spaces so they don’t have to hear the opinions of others.

My youngest daughter is one of them. She graduated Columbia University with others. But has no idea about others live because her father has some money.

My oldest went to visit her in her school he thought everyone in that place was a stuck up.

My son went to Alfred university. He came home on the weekends because there was nothing to do there except go to Canada. There were a lot of minority kids from Brooklyn. So he was their friend he would fill up the car with them and take them home with him. He had a girl friend there who passed comments to him for doing it. He told her are you a member of the clan and found another girl to screw.

My oldest daughter wanted to be a lawyer like her mother. But changed her mind latter and went into sales. Like her brother they are both doing well.

LOL. Your stories about your family are hilarious. I remember you used to refer to one daughter as "my daughter, the communist".

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 12/26/17 01:49 PM.