I Agee with you. But we all know everyone is a bigot in there own way.

My youngest daughter swore I was a bigot. But it is pretty hard to be a bigot and win football/soccer games.

Plus I had a sense of fairness that I had always kept. I never went past that. When I first moved to Brooklyn I went to buy a pizza from a place across the street from me. This was when people were first putting in games for kids to play. Pizza places agreed to have them in there for two reason. They would split the money the machines made with the OC vendors. Or the vender would remodel the pizza place and would keep all the money the machines made.

So there were kids in pizza places all day long. A lot of those kids were trouble makers punks. So I go to buy a pizza and those whipersnapers are in there. What is a whipersnaper? Any way I am talking to the owner when in comes a black livery car driver to buy a slice of pie. The guy was just a working stiff who wanted to buy a slice before going back to work. Now you got ten white juvenile delinquents bothering the guy just because he was a different color then them.

I would take him over 100 of them. So I told them let the guy alone he did not do anything. The owner said nothing and did not throw them out.

I told them again then they got mad at me. One of them thought they could tell me something because they were a lot of them. But they did not know how stupid I can be at times. After the leader said it to me. I had him on the counter I took the pizza cutter and cut up his face. I guess it shocked them all. Because they did not jump me they ran out of the place. When I did it I expected to take a beating, but they did shit. The guy I did it to was in no position to do anything. The livery guy cut out. I told the owner who knew me I told him call the cops your next. So no cops arrested me. Cops there never around when you need one. I guess the kid with the new face had his own problems.

only the unloved hate