My youngest son was more like me then any of my other kids. He did manage to get his GED.

On hitting your kid my Daddio gave me a lot of beatings as a kid. After a while you can become immune to it. Ever see how ISIS men teaches their little kids? They do the same shit to them they beat the crap out of them. Until they think it is nothing. How can they treat people in a normal way after going through something like that.

Now I am a liberal when it comes to hitting kids and talking down to their kids. If I see it on the street I would tell their parents to stop it. If they don’t I would show them exactly what it is like by doing that to them. I am not talking about a shot on the behind if they just step into the street without holding the hand of the parent.

When my Daddio did it to me as a 5 yr old. I remember crying and laughing at him at the same time to show him he could not hurt me. I can’t cry anymore since those days. When my wife’s mother died she was crying after she got the telephone call. I knew what it was about but I am not capable to comfort her because of my past. She was serving us a the dinner table at the time. You know what I said. I told her I know your mother is dead right now pass the veal.

I know I am fucked up to do that. But I don’t feel things like normal people feel things.

only the unloved hate