This is typical Law Enforcement B.S. When they raid any 1%ers, they seize Club patches,beer mugs,belt buckles,etc. as long as it has a Club logo on it.I thought it was kind of cool that in Gorilla's case,they also seized a flail (a spiked metal ball attached to a handle by a short length of chain). Like he was going to whip this out and start swinging it in a bar fight. Like most guys,myself included,I'm sure he just thought it was cooler that sh*t,and kept it in the house as a conversation piece. Of course,I wouldn't be surprised if he took some of his Brothers out in the back yard and they took turns smashing stuff up in between beers.

On the subject of Gorilla himself,he is a legendary Pa*an,not just in Philly,but nationwide. He is feared,loved,and respected by both the old and new membership,carries a lot of clout,and is 16 for life. When "Casual" Flood tried to take his colors a few years back,he got a knife in his back and a bullet in his knee for his trouble. Then he rats out Gorilla, in court, no less. Bear in mind that Flood was the sitting President of the Philly Chapter at the time,(Gorilla's former position),and Gorilla still kept his colors. He is close with a legendary former national President of the Club,as well as a Mother Club Member who oversees the Virginia area.