Originally Posted By: doggystyle
Originally Posted By: Aces
To be honest, does it really matter who is running the luccheses? They are going to eventually be arrested anyway. this whole LCN thing is starting to get very silly.
Its as if a new jesse james is going to start robbing trains again.. this shit just doesnt work any more. These wiseguys need to move on.
To be honest, i never thought it would have ever gotten this bad. Talk about guys living in the past !! Someone needs to tell them its time to get a job.

Their making hundreds millions of dollars a year, why the fuck would they get a job?

My girlfriend has several uncles and, aunts, all of whom have alcohol problems of varying degrees of seriousness.

They all emigrated from a Podunk town in rural Ireland to America and each of them, I believe, are millionaires.

Why wouldn't they get a job? How fucking lazy are these bums? It's not THAT hard to earn in the high six figures every year if you have the tiniest inclination to make something of yourself.

It's 2017, we aren't talking about mustache Petes emigrating from a mountain town in 1800's Sicily.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.