@Fergie

The attention you were seeking was misguided within the title alone. There's no telling how many actual members of the BB is actually Black since the predominantly membership are readers ( Lurkers). As for active interactions it's just me ( Born & Raised Black American) & a handful or less.

Your knowledge on America's history is limited by mainstream information. You have to look beyond that and read deeper to understand my country's institutional rascism/discrimination. We actually do discuss classism and how it's woven within bigotry.

Black Lives Matter, the title shouldn't be taken bluntly ( This been explain numerous times) , focus is on their website. The violence and poverty have always been address in the Black community and there are various networks that stay proactive in that isdue. Also the same can be said for the rest of the communities in my country. Mainstream news don't focus on them that much because of a certain theme called Ratings.

International criminal society tend to influence each other based on mainstream media. UK youths just like Australia, South Africa, & others find appeal in the delinquency in the U.S while the same could be said for U.S youth fascination with Cartels, Mafias, & etc. The criminal element in poverty neighborhoods worldwide will always gravitate to the most lucrative rackets. It's been proven time and time again.

Being that your from the UK , I strongly recommend receiving your American news/history/information from various sources.

Last edited by BlackFamily; 12/21/17 03:28 AM.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb