Fairly dissappointing reading the comments, the reason I called this "Racism doesn't Exist"', was initially to draw attention to the post, but mainly a call to arms for black people, believe it or not, who might have watched the video I posted and reinforcing the fact that institutional racism DOES NOT exist in the US...Violence and poverty is, in the main, a cultural epidemic, and now especially within the black community - I will post mainstream facts to confirm this, although its fairly obvious. There is a CLASS system in the US, which there always has been and will be, but class is completely dictated by money, not race, hence the Trump reaction after the American public getting used to Obama. The "class" system is something the US doesn't talk about, and arguably is quite naive about, however, it's something the UK suffers from, and it's nothing to do with race, it's always been money orientated. I would say though, that the inner city black youngsters in the U.K. have adopted their US counterparts beliefs in drug dealing, gangs, and even down to their quasi American accents..it would be a huge problem if not for the gun laws here.