When I was a kid i did some things...similar things...and my father pushed me further into it, until the point when i felt disgusted and started fearing for my life and guess what?! I stopped my activities and from that point on everything became normal. I dont recommend my father's tactics, but it helped me once. Obviously he knew his own child and also knew how to act, meaning everyone should know the inner state of his kid and take a specific action. Beatings, quarrels, or anything violent or any other "Nazi" tactic usually end up with the creation of a monster or a downfall looser. Dont get me wrong, sometimes few slaps in the face can save your kids life but it should be done in the right time and at the right age.

Btw private school is great but you also have to give additional schooling at home, regarding the streets, so your kid wont get "busy". I mean there's not even one school in the world that teaches our kids not to mess around on today's streets and what is the real danger and what are the consequences, which should be repeated every day, over and over, until it gets cemented in their minds... but instead they force them to learn about faked history rolleyes

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good