@ anti mafia

I feel really presumptuous even posting, I usually just read what you guys post cause you all are so well versed I this topic, but here's a couple a two cents in the hat.....

This situation is very complicated. I think you are correct in the deduction that not all of the Siderno group was behind the moves on the Rizzutos. I think it was the Coluccio group, and maybe the Commissos.

The Violis are related to the Commissos right? And the Coluccios had the connections to the Mexicans right? The Zeta-Gulf organization?

I think the Violis-Commiso-Coluccio group was probably behind it...

Couple of fun facts.......

Don't you find it interesting that the Rizzutos went " rouge" , half the people following don't believe it, but here you have circumstantial evidence that the Toronto Calabrese family based drug clans, APPARENTLY DID THE SAME THING!!?? Lol, I keep telling people it's a consequence of being entrenched in narcotics operations. Drug operations BIRTH criminal syndicates. They are like incubators and steroids for criminal networks.

They dramatized this exact scenario on the second season of Gomorrah. The guy Mico said, " These guys are the worst pigs....... Get permission from this one, go over here talk to this one to get the okay from this guy here...( or some shit like that, he was complaining about the ruling council in Calabria)

And then Gennaro was like " They had a meeting in Polsi, and the Mother ( the holiest of all Mothers, the Calabrese commission) is pissed......