Originally Posted By: Mignon
Hi TIS, I think it's to early for Negan to leave. I won't lose any sleep if Enid dies. I think her character is worthless. I like Carl but he gets on my nerves. I don't think it will be Rick/Daryl. Can you imagine the uproar if it was one of those? I wonder how they will spin Morgan crossing over to Fear? Will he play a different character? I've only seen 2 episodes of season 1 of that show. I really don't know who will get killed off.

Oh yea Enid is useless IMO except possible love interest for Carl since teenage girls are scarce during a zombie apocalypse it seems. You know another character I don’t like is Jade, the junkyard lady. I sure don’t trust her.

I think IF Negan dies this season it’ll be at the end. I hope Rick is the one to do it (as he plans to). Do you think Negan thinks Eugene is the traitor? Eugene could be the one to go tho he’s smart and useful to Negan.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/09/17 05:50 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon