Originally Posted By: Mignon
90 minute mid season finale tomorrow. Any speculation who if any will die?

Hey Mig. There's always the speculation and as usual. I'm hearing this mid season finale a major character will die. I read an article just today, predicting it would be Carl. I hope not. There reasoning was partially that he was starting college and will be written out. YET, I understand he does NOT die in the comics. Btw, you can't always go by the comics.

Also, have you heard that Morgan will crossover and now be a cast member of Fear TWD? I say good riddance. He was getting annoying with his stupid stick and his 'every life is precious". Right, in a Zombie apocalypse. rolleyes Tho last couple episodes he seemed to be coming around. I really liked the character at first though.

I don't know who to predict, perhaps Michonne or Carol? I don't look for Dwight to be around much longer and with Eugene seemingly "100% Negan", not sure if he won't get killed off.

My own personal opinion, do NOT mess with/kill off Rick or Darryl. wink I love both the characters.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon