Thanks for all your responses. Just to clarify a couple things, my guy is someone who i am connected to thru multiple people and family members. Everyone around here knows everyone. According to him he is at the mercy of other people but is willing to knock down the juice if I knock off some big chunks of principle. I have good credit as its been several years I borrowed tons of money, and paid the balances down all the while betting huge amounts of money weekly and allways coming up with it when I lost. I had a nice little side business which came crashing down last summer. I lost all the income and potential income in one day and the whole ordeal cost me another 4-5k. When i lost my side business I was about 13k in debt. I borrowed another 4k and lost 3k more betting sports before I finally addressed my gambling problem. That was last summer, since then my life has been crazy. My monthly bills are about 5-6k not including the loans. I was making good money and took on a lot of bills and commitments before I got in trouble. My mortgage and daycare for my kid is over 3200 alone every month. Now i make about 2k a week and im allways broke. Very depressing and hard to juggle shit and face the wife who knows im allways broke and hates me