Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I owe 20k on the street and pay 2k in interest every month. My gambling addiction combined with loans I took to do business that has since fell through has ruined my life. I havent gambled in 5 months and I make decent money at work but nowhere near enough to get out of this. I am totally ruined. Have tried to borrow money from family and the like and I am now completely out of options. If I didnt have a wife and son I would have jumped off a bridge by now. Even though the fbi would consider me a victim of loansharks I would never rat because i did this to myself. Just remember that OC is not glamorous
look cuz... Youre a man before anything else is this world. I dont know who you owe but i can tell you first hand that these aint the old days... They aint gonna kill you and they probably wont hurt you. Maybe they will but thats a sure way of them Not getting their money. You need to meetup with whoever it is you actually owe ... Like the real guy that your agent kicks up to and tell him the truth but dont come off scared or intimidated but be respectful. They feed off fear. Thats how they get paid. They make people so scared that they start selling their ass to pay off their debt. These guys aint killers. Dont fear any man. We all bleed and we all put our pants on the same way every morning. Pm me bro.