Originally Posted By: Michael_Giovanni
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Didn’t someone on here say they bumped into Jackie recently or few yrs back

He was with a bunch of younger guys & poster said they overheard him saying something like “it wasn’t easy working for Gotti”

& cheers Bronx. Cutler described Sammy as always subservient around Gotti despite fact Sammy made out like he was confrontational with Gotti

I also remember reading that comment that Jackie made. If I remember right they were standing outside of a chipolte restaurant lol when he said it.

lmao that was me. it was on 3rd avenue near 85th street outside of the Chipotle. i was walking home from work and walked right by him, all i heard in passing was him saying "ill tell ya, hanging out with john gotti......" and didnt hear the rest. looking back , its kinda weird he said Gotti's full name instead of just "hanging out with John..."

he looked like he barely aged from all those pics you see him in wirh Gotti from the 80s / 90s. definitely didnt look like he was in bad shape.

i know he used to live right up there on 86th street back in the day. when i saw him it was about 2 years ago. i wonder if hes back living up in that neighborhood again