Originally Posted By: alicecooper
You guys ever see when Henry was shitfaced on Howard stern and said he killed three people on pauly’s orders?

AliceCooper - fuck yes I used to love when Hendry would come on and Artie would do lines from the movie and Henry would laugh with that smokers weeze and Howard would get nauseous....I remember Spiders sister called in back in the early 90s on one of his first appearances and was grilling henry on where her brother was buried and callin him a piece of shit and Henry was def sullen and sounded remorseful, but who knows

Also, I remember Henry getting into with a caller named Paulie who claimed he was from Leffertz Blvd in queens, knew Jimmy and Tommy and said henry was nothing more than a gopher and that he hung around with Frankie the Fag lol...Him and Henry used to get into pissing matches threatening each other via telephone..

When henry was drunk was the best, just a total shit show...one time Artie was grilling him about mob stories and even then Henry said John Gotti whacked Tommy DeSimone b/c of his killing of Foxy Jerothe

For anyone who hasnt heard Henry Hill on Howard Stern show, I highly recommend it, he was on maybe 10 times and they were always very entertaining. Henry was a funny drunken mess, but he did occasionally have good stories too....Side note, but Stern is fuckin awful now, I cant listen since Artie Lange left, he was the man and the only one who actually made me laugh

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"