Aces : I don't know about everything you said but you said one thing right they don't know the rackets .

This all falls back to Bruno getting killed ,there was not many to teach the young and the ones that would have " they tried to kill .

They are 55-65 and they are practically clueless in organized crime and big money rackets , why do something that you can go away for life" if you are just a street gang .

Now some of them are learning but they are so far back ! including the top of the family going away all at same time in the 80's ,and when NY tried to get them stabilized they went to war over it and shit there so called boss just really got out and in two or three years later he is looking at going back .

This is something that I am sure they never thought about but they all looked like fools " when they could of pulled together and fell in line and then once stable if you want to pull a power play at least the old guys taught your solders instead of them wondering for a few bucks and looking at hard time for pennies.

They all break Nicky Jr balls but he made them look like amateur street thug's when it came to real rackets and if not for him being easy going and letting a couple fools play godfather he may been a millionaire and on the street right now.

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/22/17 10:51 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."