Originally Posted By: olivant
Warren "Pete" Moore, an original member of the legendary Motown singing group the Miracles, died Sunday at the age of 78.

Motown founder Berry Gordy confirmed Moore's death in a statement. No cause of death was provided.

Tho I couldn't name all the people in the Miracles, other than Smokey of course, sorry to hear of Pete Moore's passing. The Miracles contributed to one of the best sounds in music history IMO. Being born/raised in Michigan, Motown Music was our pride & joy. I still love the sound. There's just been nothing like it since. wink

Not a C&W fan and tho I couldn't list his greatest hits, I certainly know who Mel Tillis is. Sorry to hear of his passing as well. Btw, years ago (90s) on one of my Vegas trips, Mel was performing at one of the Hotels. I wasn't aware that he had a stutter problem and I'll never forget the billboard which said "M M M M Mel Tillis. lol I'm assuming Mel was ok with joking about it.

As far as Charles Manson, I'm sure he's in a very special spot in Hell.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/20/17 10:41 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon