Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: satch7
straight up head in the sand stuff you wrote from you

No, the Trump voter is not attracted to their man because he wants to renegotiate trade deals. They are attracted to him because he bashes China, insults Mexicans, demonizes Muslims, degrades African Americans and worships government authority to keep all of them, and more, in line. His aggressive misogyny is just an added bonus.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side

how dare u insult our great president? trump is one of the most honest human beings ive ever seen in my life. i don't even believe this man has ever told a lie in his entire life. to me he is the second coming of jesus christ and i truly believe that with all my heart. im a student of the bible. we're talking about a man who has an abnormally high iq and is worth at least $13 billion. hillary is evil. she did not win the popular vote. it was rigged. evidence suggests that trump won the popular vote by 12 million.

You seem to quote Jesus Christ often; then you should know that no man is without sin, Trump included.

You should not let your hate overcome reason.

Last edited by Ciment; 11/19/17 08:52 PM.