Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best. Libtards don't have that kind of mentality. They're closed minded. Second, if they were to make great strides like DJT is,I would accept it and be proud of thIs country. Libtards can't do that either. When Hilary lost, she couldn't come out and thank all of her supporters? Women's rights? She stayed married to that animal husband of hers after all of his affairs. If the country were a better place if the dems won, I'd be the first to admit it. But they didn't, DJT won and the country is a better place. So take off your blinders and be proud to be American. Something else the libtards can't do.By the way I want one of those cannons.

Well said !

OK Trumpy fanboy - wanna make a bet on Trump getting through his 4 years? Three indictments thus far and counting from the FBI - if you follow LCN you should know how these investigations work lol