Originally Posted By: Ciment

you dont believe trump is a man whod give u the shirt off his back? he has a very good reputation. i think a lot of people dont see the goodness in this man because of cnn and the rest of the lyin media.

Lets see Trump does not take a salary, unemployment record low, created million jobs in short time he is in office, stock markets have hit record highs, he is kickking ISIS ass, he his kicking M-13 gangs out of the country,has given his own money to relief aids & charity. Upon reflection I will agree with you Ralph that he would give the shirt off his back. [/quote]

lol you wouldn't leave your daughter alone around this traitor draft doding narcissistic President you voted for - and rightfully so - same with Moore. Trump defenders will have their own "thorough vetting" one day - from St. Peter. [/quote]

I do not know if you heard Hillary Clinton lost the elections. Time to get over it. If you can't you should seek help. [/quote]

Thinking of Hillary obviously isn't helping that Guilty Conscience of yours lol Look how easily you are triggered