Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
how dare you disrespect our president? trump is someone whod give u the shirt off his back. al franken is a monster. roy moore is a good man.we've all dated teenagers.

The only thing I agree with your statement is that Al Franken is a monster. An ugly one too.

you dont believe trump is a man whod give u the shirt off his back? he has a very good reputation. i think a lot of people dont see the goodness in this man because of cnn and the rest of the lyin media.

Lets see Trump does not take a salary, unemployment record low, created million jobs in short time he is in office, stock markets have hit record highs, he is kickking ISIS ass, he his kicking M-13 gangs out of the country,has given his own money to relief aids & charity. Upon reflection I will agree with you Ralph that he would give the shirt off his back.

lol you wouldn't leave your daughter alone around this traitor draft doding narcissistic President you voted for - and rightfully so - same with Moore. Trump defenders will have their own "thorough vetting" one day - from St. Peter.