Other than Gotti sr’s 4th trial, can u name any other fixed trials. And when I say fixed, as in the court/ judge was going out their way to secure a conviction and ensure an “unfair” trial

Take Gotti for example, they bounced his lawyers Cutler/ Shargel pre trial. that was telling in itself for what was to come. Sammy flipped and prior to that, the Cirelli tapes were played so both Gotti, Sammy & possibly Frankie knew they were doomed from the get go. Later on witnesses were “bounced”, ie tape experts were not allowed to testify for defence and they only allowed a tax accountant.

In John Jr’s book he said he was in charge of paying the lawyers and his dad spent 2milllion- 1 mil was what was Albert Kreiger charged and another mil was spent on investigators

I know one would say your fighting for your life here and of course it makes sense to spend on lawyers BUT like I said above, the trial was fixed from start. Whether it was a 1k lawyer or 1m lawyer, the result was predetermined

Wouldn’t it be better to save your 2 million which was a lot of money 20 yrs ago.