Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: pmac
Thats what i think gerry. I mean i get everyone in the rizzuto crew has been purged and maybe the american went up to montreal the agents greed blinded him next thing he says your one of us keep kicking me money.

Yeah, It's similar to Greg DePalma telling that fat Cuban FBI agent Jack that he was gonna get made. He was just getting his hooks in him to bleed him for all he could, so he tell him whatever he wanted to here.

These bust show us that unless you're involved in that life you really don't know what's going on. There are always guys in these bust that were under the radar and high ranking who nobody knew about like that Corso guy in the Crea bust.

This is basically what goes on with every associate who wants to get their button. Not just with Garcia. The capos squeeze them for all the cash they can get from them and tell them that maybe one day, if they play by the rules and keep kicking money up, he might, just might get straighten out. Not only did that happen to Garcia but to Pistone aswell with Lefty and it also happens to every associate who's in the life. If you are not earning you aint getting in. And if you aren't kicking up you can't be on record and fly under the family flag. If the associate can sustain all the kicking up he will eventually be proposed as long of course, if he keeps his mouth shut, plays by the rule, keep kicking up, can do jail time and is capable of comitting violence then he might get proposed. Just my opinion.