Originally Posted By: pmac
So are the violis capos in the buffalo family or maybe there the bosses? Like how the boss in new england goes from providence to boston. But ive heard its hard to go across the boarder with any type of felony. I heard even if you try to go to by he Canada side of Niagara falls with a dui theyll detain you. Maybe also why non of the bonanno boss could get into montreal maybe why they sent a 44 yr old acting capo he didnt have a record. I cant see any of the bonanno bosses say that guy joe c trying to sneak into montreal they lock him up for a few years probaly.

I don't think they would be crossing legally " and it's very easy to cross anyplace really but the border .

I would think it would set off a red flag with guys like this crossing legal . To this day there is large scale drops not far from the border to move things .

If it's summer and they use a boat they could move tons with very low risk of getting stopped "

I heard of guys pulling stuff under water by jet ski and police think you are out for a ride " now 911 has raised that to a different level but still how many legal paperwork boats and other can they really pull over .

They are crossing at will .

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/11/17 06:33 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."