Originally Posted By: hoodlum
I suppose some of u remember a thread a little while back that there was a debate about Kevin Spacey's sexuality preferences & I don't remember nor care whom it was who stated such truth's.. I never really thought about it because I admire his acting abilities and I always thought that he was a likable guy,u know, the kind of guy if u sat down next 2 him on a bar stool u could have a reasonable conversation w/ the guy ..seems nice.....BUT now I guess we all know the truth & he admits as well as seems remorse about it ,well,he should'nt..BIG FUCKIN' DEAL...this 'aint 'nuthin new to glamourous Hollywood ..Now, I dont condone this activity,nor do I embrace it..he is who he is & he is a VERY good actor of our time,so....Fuck it, Let It Be,Let It Be,,all the accusers ,shut the the fuck up!!
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
I suppose some of u remember a thread a little while back that there was a debate about Kevin Spacey's sexuality preferences & I don't remember nor care whom it was who stated such truth's.. I never really thought about it because I admire his acting abilities and I always thought that he was a likable guy,u know, the kind of guy if u sat down next 2 him on a bar stool u could have a reasonable conversation w/ the guy ..seems nice.....BUT now I guess we all know the truth & he admits as well as seems remorse about it ,well,he should'nt..BIG FUCKIN' DEAL...this 'aint 'nuthin new to glamourous Hollywood ..Now, I dont condone this activity,nor do I embrace it..he is who he is & he is a VERY good actor of our time,so....Fuck it, Let It Be,Let It Be,,all the accusers ,shut the the fuck up!!
Any Agrees?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...