Hey fellas...So Im aware I have asked about him in the past and even started a thread about him, but at the time wasnt able to get much information on him outside of the articles related to his bust in 2002 where he was shaking down titty bars on Long Island and him being described as "the real life Tony Soprano" fuckin 50 times!

With the recent Lucchese family busts, and their boss Matty Madonna, Underboss/street boss Steve Crea's being either locked up or facing serious charges, once again Joe C is not indicted and not mentioned at all. As of his bust in 2002 he was the Consigliere. Does anyone know more about him in terms of his current status in the family? I would venture to guess he has to be the number 1 Lucchese guy on the street thats free to operate? If hes not the top Lucchese guy thats not in jail or under indictment, does anyone have any idea who that may be?

Im mainly bringing him up b/c with the dumpster fire that family has been since Casso, he seems to be the most low key, and quietly powerful member. Does he and the Lukes in general have a large presence on Long Island? If anyone knows more about his current status or even his history since I cant find shit on him, that would be much appreciated.