There will never be some smoking gun as this type of operation wouldn't be down on paper although travel logs for guys like William Harvey , David Morale and David Atlee Phillips . Most of their files are still being held up .

Johnny Roselli is a mafia guy that was likely involved as he was very close to William Harvey and David Moralez who ran our foreign political assasination group and who worked together on the Castro hit ZR Rifle .

The first documents declassified in the 90s had some real good info on how top CIA guys like James Angelton closely observed LHO from 1959 thru 1963. LHO defected to Russia and was a classified radio operator for U2 planes flying from a CIA / military base in Japan to Russia and yet he was able to walk back into the USA without even an interview , ( yeah ok ) LHO was being used knowingly or unknowingly for some pretty serious shit .

Whoever did the hit knew about LHO relationship with the CIA and probably used that to their advantage ( blackmail ) as he was in several important cables between Mexico City and CIA HQs in Oct 1963 about his visits to Cuba and Russia embassies which were shown to the public until the 1990s . The even crazier part is LHO was impersonated in his calls to Cuban Embassy in Oct 1963 so all kinds of intelligence activities was going on around him , I do wonder if he had a clue

Crazy shit but I love following it smile . Who knows who Ok'd but some of the same CIA , anti Castro Cuban and TB / NO / Chi mafia guys that were supposed to hit Castro after the Cuban middle crisis turned around and hit Kennedy . I don't think we will ever know but some Italians researchers are doing some excellent work tracing the Americans intelligence agents and Italians at the company CMC Permadex to the murder weapon and even financing part . Very good new documentary on it and that guy William Harvery was banished to Rome CIA head after his demotion after Cuban Missile Crisis.

In 2014 the CIA wrote a report admitting to a "benign cover up" by CIA head McCone and several senior CIA agents whatever the hell that means .

Last edited by DB; 10/29/17 08:27 PM.